Friday, November 16, 2007

Kiss Me Deadly Blog

Kiss Me Deadly was a very interesting movie, with a very bizarre ending. The box with nuclear stuff in it was odd, and very unrealistic. I feel as if the thing Mike Hammer was hunting should have been something more realistic. It would have made much more sense for that time period, and the movie would have been a little bit more clear. I also found it annoying that you didn't find out what Mike was searching for until the end. I think there should have been at least a vague notion of what he was looking for. I guess the point of that was for mystery though, which I will admit made the movie interesting. I liked Kiss Me Deadly way more than Double Indemnity. It was way more interesting to watch, and the characters showed way more emotion. I think the film was a good choice to watch for the film noir unit.

No comments: