Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birthday!

Yay, it’s my birthday today! I am officially 18! So far the only present I've gotten today was a pop from my friend John. A lot of people have wished me a happy birthday though. Parts of today suck since I bowled a terrible game in gym today, my friend Rob endlessly tortured me, and my dad is going into chemo for the fourth time, and now my whole class is singing to me. Oh dear lord. On the upside though I am going home with my friend Michelle, and we are going to Target to look for a birthday present for our friend Leah. We are going to make a stop at Southdale too so I can get my free Caribou. Then we are going to eat at Perkins for my birthday dinner. Hopefully my parents will have something special waiting for me when I get home, but if they don't I guess I don't blame them. The party should be fun, but I have no idea when it's going to be. One thing my friend Leah and I are going to do sometime since she just turned 18 too on the 16th, is get my belly button pierced. She is going to get her ears pierced again. I want to get my belly button pierced I think. It depends on how much it will cost and how much it will hurt. I somewhat don't like needles. Speaking of needles today is also the blood drive. I was going to sign up for it, but I chickened out like last time. I feel somewhat guilty for not doing it, but I will give blood someday. I swear. I can't wait to check the mail today. I hope I get a few birthday cards. If not today I probably will get them within a week. Knowing the people who send them I will probably be getting money in them. I really don't know what else to say. Oh yeah. I just remembered another cool thing about being 18. I can officially vote! I can't wait to vote in the upcoming election. I am not totally sure who I will be voting for, but most likely it will be whoever wins the democratic nomination. Ok, that is all I have to say about my birthday today. I hope today will be a good day.

No comments: