Friday, February 1, 2008

1. I agree that reading is an important part of writing. If you think about it, if nobody read how would they learn to write? Also if nobody read, no one’s work would be noticed, so people would probably stop writing all together. Reading is an amazing activity that absorbs the mind. It teaches us about different writing styles, so without it where would a writer learn how to write really well? Reading materials such as factual books can actually provide the information needed to write certain things in the first place. If you really think about it without reading, is it really possible to become a good writer? I don't think so.

2. Something that is bothering me in my group of friend is one of my guy friends. He has constant mood swings, and always runs off. He constantly acts sad, and mopes around one second, and then the next second he is hyper and bouncing off the walls. A second after that he is so angry that he is shaking, and punching things. A lot of my friends think he is just being annoying to get attention. I think sometimes that is th e case, but I somewhat think he is bipolar. I really wish all that would stop. I am sick of all the drama.



3.A show that has somewhat inspired me is "Scrubs". It is a very good show that includes many life lessons. That show somewhat helped me figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. After watching it for a while and looking back on my childhood I realized that I might want to be a nurse. You might think that is stupid that a T.V. show is influencing what I want to do as a career, but it isn't all because of "Scrubs". Looking back on my life I have always been somewhat interested in medicine. Having people treat my injuries never was on my top 10 list of things, but treating them myself, or looking at other people's injuries was. "Scrubs" hasn't only inspired a career choice. Since almost every episode has some sort of life lesson, it is obvious that some of them have applied to my life. I would go into detail, but there are some things in particular that I don't want people to know.

No comments: